SureDerm is a sterile, Acellular Dermal Matrix (ADM) derived from human skin tissue. The epidermal layer and cells in the dermis layer are removed to avoid immune rejection. The collagen and elastin of the dermis layer remain to provide structural support for skin defects in cases like breast construction. SureDerm becomes the patient's own skin tissue through cell migration and blood vessel regeneration. The complete line of Regenerative Medicine products have been processed and sterilized to the highest standards and quality set by the FDA.
- Acellular Dermal Matrix (ADM) collected from human skin tissue
Benefits of SureDerm
- High elasticity
- Provides the equivalent safety and advantage of autograft
- Easy to use: Only needs 10 minutes of rehydration before application. Tests are not required.
- Cost effective: Short surgery time
- Long shelf life: 3 years without refrigeration (store at room temperature)
Ideal for various surgical procedures such as:
- Patch Augmentation
- Breast Reconstruction
- Achilles, Tendon & Ligament Reconstruction
- Soft-tissue Defect,
- Wound and burn patient treatment