Bone allograft particulates are used in surgical procedures to promote the regeneration of bone. Particulate allografts are mainly used within the dental industry when a patient experiences trauma. Traces of human tissue are combined with other ingredients to form a substance that makes the graft site stronger during the healing process.
HansGBR provides industry-leading bone regenerative products to healthcare professionals worldwide. Review our bone allograft particulate offerings that create new possibilities for dentists, oral surgeons and patients.
Benefits of Allograft Particulates
Allograft particulate products contain mineralized or demineralized bone samples for desirable effects. Healthcare professionals work with particulate allografts since they are easy to handle and store. All HansGBR allograft particulate materials have been sterilized according to the highest standards of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Bone allograft particulate products come in compact jars that are easy to move to surgical rooms. Dentists and oral surgeons can remove the correct amount of material from the container without wasting products during procedures. HansGBR allows healthcare experts to purchase bone allograft particulate products in specific volumes and particle sizes for diverse applications. Other benefits include:
- INGROSS™: This particulate features a blend of 70% cortical bone and 30% demineralized freeze-dried bone allograft (DFDBA) materials. The mixture is useful for rapid bone regeneration procedures.
- ExOss™: This allograft particulate product contains 100% cortical bone. These particulates are effective for maintaining space, and they are typically used for dental bone grafting operations because of their osteoinductive properties.
Healthcare professionals can use particulate allografts for a long list of dental procedures. Some of the most common uses of allograft particulates are:
- Preparing sites for dental implants.
- Correcting periodontal defects.
- Filling voids in bone.
- Stabilizing implants months after a procedure.
- Changing the structure of the sinuses.
- Rebuilding the gums and jaw.
- Regenerating bone near extraction areas.
The applications of mineralized and demineralized allograft products change based on the size and makeup of the particulates.
Purchase Allograft Particulate Products From HansGBR Today
HansGBR is a global supplier of implant, restorative and regenerative dentistry products. All our products are registered with the FDA for safe use. Before you purchase our products, you must create an account with us online so that we can verify your license information. After we verify your account, you can review pricing information for ExOss™ Plus, INGROSS™ and ExOss™ products.
All new account holders can use our 10% off discount code, so choose HansGBR for bone allograft particulate materials.